Grainger is a leading broad line distributor with operations primarily in North America, Japan and the United Kingdom. We achieve our purpose, We Keep the World Working, by serving more than 4.5 million customers with a wide range of products that keep their operations running and their people safe. Grainger also delivers services and solutions, such as technical support and inventory management, to save customers time and money.
We're looking for passionate people who can move our company forward. As one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, we have a welcoming workplace where you can build a career for yourself while fulfilling our purpose to keep the world working. We embrace new ways of thinking and recognize everyone is an individual. Find your way with Grainger today.
The Sr. Digital Business Analyst will lead an enterprise-wide system that helps form complex customer offers to provide a positive business and financial impact on the Global Export Digital team. The primary function of this role will be the segmentation and categorization of all Global Export customers using multiple internal and external data points such as customer-purchase patterns, market changes, geographical impacts.You Will:
- Explore and visualize data to understand performance drivers of Grainger marketing channels (especially paid search, display, and email).
- Develop strategies to improve marketing effectiveness, both within a single channel and across channels.
- Segmentation and categorization of Global Export customers using multiple data sources
- Publish monthly financial and operational reports to assess performance versus expectations on the success of strategies and provides counsel to Sales Leaders on improved coverage and offer development
Rewards and Benefits:
- BA/BS Required with 3+ years of experience in similar positions
- Experience applying continuous improvement methodologies driving quantifiable results
- Knowledge of sales strategies and Experience with marketing analytics
- Success in persuading and influencing others without formal authority
- Solid experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, with familiarity of variables, segmentation, and UI.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Familiarity with A/B testing and optimization tools such as Adobe Target
- Knowledge of database design and Analytics tools
- Proficiency in coding and programming concepts (R or Python)
With benefits starting day one, Grainger is committed to your safety, health and wellbeing. Our programs provide choice and flexibility to meet our team members' individual needs. Check out some of the rewards available to you at Grainger
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Paid time off (PTO) and 6 company holidays per year
- Automatic 6% 401(k) company contribution each pay period
- Employee discounts, parental leave, 3:1 match on donations and tuition reimbursement
- A comprehensive set of emotional, financial, physical and social wellbeing programs
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.